Wednesday, February 22, 2012

NEW CAMERA!

So a couple of weeks ago I got a fantabulous new camera. I have been taking several pictures. Here are just a "few". ;)
my husband was my guinea pig the day I got my camera
as you can see here he was definitely excited. ;)
josh & one of his baby sisters (Shoni)

daddy and his baby girl
me and my babies! Check out those crazy blue eyes.
the hubs & I
one of their "poses" that they gave their daddy for his birthday.
They made their own brithday cards for him and Brie wrote in hers
"happy birthday daddy. You are almost 30... and bald."
We all - well almost all had a good laugh at that one.
Josh dancing to happy birthday at On The border.
It was quite comical.
(notice his other baby sister Chelsi to the far right)
The cake that Shoni made
Poppa teaching his grandsons how to play marbles.
Poppa and the boys
Poppa & his girls playing word with friends
the monster valentine box that Josh & Brodie made together.
It turned out so very cute!
The kids Nana got a new pony and we finally got a chance to go see her.
Her name is Sugar - isn't she just the cutest thing ever!?!
They got to ride her and enjoyed it.
Brie enjoyed not having any help.

How the girl always styles my hair - board straight.
 
Curly - pretty much the only way I wear it because I have such
a hard time streaightening it.
From the back - I just love it. 

2 comments:

HuNnY aNd PoPpA LeWiS said...

Wow that's a lot of great pictures. My favorites have to be of Poppa & the boys and the kids riding the pony. Great photos --so proud for you with your new camera!!! :)

The Wiemers said...

Your so brave but I like the purple!!! I wish I knew more about photography! Great pictures:)