Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Catching Up!

So it has been quite some time. So much has happened since I last posted. We bought a house in April a week before Brodie's 5th Birthday party, it was stressful getting the house ready to move in, we ripped up carpet in the living room and the master bedroom, to reveal hardwood floor. We sanded and put a sealant on the hardwood floors in the kids rooms, living room, & our bedroom. With all that I was packing, and planning a party.

In May school ended Brie will move on to 3rd grade - I can't believe my baby is growing up. Josh and I celebrated our 7 year anniversary.

In June, Josh's sister Shoni got married. So we added a new brother to our already huge family.

In July, we went to Ruidoso, NM for vacation with my mom and dad & Kay Dixon. It was sooo much fun. We went to the horse races, white sands national park, the boys and I went rainbow trout fishing - I caught 2 fish!! We celebrated the 4th of July in a nearby town that had a fabulous 4th parade, went to the Flying J Ranch, and of course we went shopping!

I turned 29 on July 14, which is super scary - I am dreading turning 30.

I had a Ophthalmologist appointment in later July, that has resulted in me having to go see a neurologist. My ophthalmologist is concerned because my optic nerve is enlarged She has thrown out some things it could be, and my worst fear was to have to have a spinal tap. I am so afraid of needles, like afraid how others are afraid of snakes or spiders or being claustrophobic. I got in very quickly to see the neurologist, and he had blood work done, which showed my B12 to be low, so I have started taking B12 and getting shots. (dun dun dun - yuck!!)I had a MRI done on Friday. It was very overwhelming, however, I have prayer warriors, who have been praying on my behalf. I go tomorrow for the reading, and am quite nervous.

Be praying for me please, I will keep you posted.

I will add pics in another post later.


No comments: