Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Prayer Request!

I'm asking for your prayers today. One of the special men God has put in my life is having surgery tomorrow. This man is a Godly example of a father, husband, & friend; Ronnie Dixon. Being the only girl in my parents circle of friends had it's benefits growing up... I was spoiled rotten & I've had the wonderful opportunity to be a "stand in daughter" for these men. Anyways, a couple of years ago, Ronnie fought a brave & gruesome fight with cancer. They recently found a new spot & is the reason for his having surgery. The spot is attached to part of his liver & they will be removing a small portion of his liver along with the spot. My mother & his son went down today (to Houston) to be with Kay (his wife) & him. We are all a bit nervous but know that he is in God's hands.

Also a few other prayer requests...

Clay Fite (you can visit his page here http://claydavidfite.blogspot.com/)
Michael Wipperman (you can visit his page here... http://michaelwipperman.blogspot.com/)
Josh's sister Barbi... she is going to have a baby!! (pray for their health!)

that's all I can think of for now.

1 comment:

The Newton Family said...

Danita:

How is Ronnie Doing? Please update me on his condition.

Thanks!
Cynthia (Hampton) Newton