Wednesday, January 7, 2009

RESOLUTION or REVELATION!

I've been thinking for weeks that I haven't posted & haven't been able to come up with anything. I didn't want the same 'ol Christmas blog, New Year blog, or even the New Year's resolution blog. Although I've been leaning more towards the resolution blog, I have been struggling to find a good resolution. Of course I want the ones that every one else blogs about, but that's just not fun... especially when most everyone else has done the same thing! So today I got on and looked at on of my many favorite blog pages, FriedOkra, & she gave me the idea of my New Year's Resolution... ok are you ready?....
...... be a better blogger!!!
I don't mean just blog more often, spice up my page, and all those type things I mean really write a GOOD blog / or post.
Sound easy?... not to me. I have looked back on the blogs I have written & thought man those really stink! She gives some pointers on how to blog better. So, by george I think I've found it, my new years resolution AND it has been right under my nose this whole time & I failed to see it!

Oh and by the way...
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

1 comment:

HuNnY aNd PoPpA LeWiS said...

I'm looking forward to see how you become a better blog. I already think you do a great job (of course I might be a little partial). Happy New Year, Love!!