Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Get your duck tape & boxes ready!

Ok, so it's final! We are moving.... (Gasp). Just to a different house here in Olney, actually it's the church parsonage! They are fixing it up & we will be moving in a couple of months. Seeing as how there are tons of things to pack, I've already started. My house already looks bare, the living room, hall, bathroom, & Brodie's room walls are BARE!! Oh, yeah and the walls in our room too! Next on the list is Brie's room somewhat & the dreaded closets. Josh is making fun of me because I've already started packing & there are boxes EVERYWHERE, but there is no way I could wait till the last minute to pack.
The parsonage is what we call the "youth house". Since nobody lives in there that is where the youth meets for Sunday School, Sunday nights, & Wednesday nights.
I'm a little sad to move because the house we are in is the one I grew up in & has ALWAYS been home. I finally finished Brie's Little Mermaid room, & Brodie's room was complete as well. Now I'm going to have to redo them. The perk is I can pick any colors I want & I don't even have to paint at the new house. Someone else will... well that's kinda sad too, we have always done our own painting. Oh well, at least there won't be paint everywhere! Hopefully!

1 comment:

Molly said...

Have fun moving!!! We moved 7 times in 5 years! Robert said if we ever move out of the house we're in we're just leaving it all there!