Tuesday, November 18, 2008

It's Beginning to look a lot like Christmas!!

So that isn't a very original title, but one I just love to hear!

While the stores have had early signs of Christmas it's not until I hear that first song that it sinks in that Christmas is so very near!!

The kids & I were on our way to a birthday party with mom & dad Saturday night in their car & all of a sudden CHRISTMAS music started playing. I was a little excited & figured my mom (who sings Christmas songs in July) had already put her Christmas cd to use already. To my amazement, it was on their XM satellite radio station Holly. I was even more excited because you know what that means........ Christmas music 24/7. So Monday I got to work & immediately signed on XM online & listened to music all day long. It made for a wonderful Monday!

No comments: