Saturday, November 8, 2008

?Halloween? or Whatchamacallit

Our community library does a pumpkin contest every year. Children are allowed to decorate a pumpkin. This year they started a new award for best book character. I was way excited because Brie's favorite book is called A Bad Case of the Stripes. Obviously the title says it all so what's easier than painting stripes on a pumpkin then adding facial features? Brie painted the stripes & I helped with the face (parental helping is allowed in). Here are the products of our hard work. (by the way, that is NOT, I repeat NOT a cigarette in her mouth. it is supposed to look like a thermometer, yep a very sad thermometer) No, we didn't win either.

Here's my girl & her pretty darn cute pumpkin

Well, I know Halloween isn't something everybody likes, & I don't particularly care for it other than you get to dress your kids up, they get to participate in the OLNEY HALLOWEEN parade, and it's a chance for Josh to get some "much needed" candy.
So any ways here are some pictures of my beautiful Witch Princess & my bouncing little Tiger!!

At the parade he wouldn't let me take a picture so I got the behind. Look at that cute little tail!

My pretty little witch...her hat just wouldn't stay on!


Since I didn't get pictures before we went out I just knew we wouldn't get any good ones once we got home but they surprised me.

So cute!



1 comment:

HuNnY aNd PoPpA LeWiS said...

Brie did a wonderful job on that "Stripes" pumpkin. I love that book!! They both looked so cute in their costumes!!