Saturday, September 6, 2008

Hallelujah!

In case your not a uTube fanatic, there are some videos on there of the "Farting Preacher". They show excerpts of the preachers sermons & include obviously fake farting noises. However fake they are the placement of the farts is absolutely hilarious. Brie loves this certain video where the preacher is sitting at his desk doing his sermon & all of a sudden he farts, then raises his hands and says, "Oh Hallelujah!". This has to be the greatest moment for Brie. So she's been going around saying "Oh Hallelujah!" to certain things. She's been saying so much that the last few days I've noticed Brodie trying to say Hallelujah. Yesterday though he perfected it. We were at the Woodson football game & I was telling Josh that Brodie was jabbering more & was learning to say Hallelujah. To prove it, I told Brodie to say "Oh Hallelujah" & he said the cutest form of hallelujah that a 17 month old could possibly say. But i was thinking what 17 month old's first word (other than momma & daddy) is hallelujah! Just thought I'd share how my baby boy is progressing!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

HALLELUJUH! I want the u-tube link...

Our Family said...

ACK! YOU HAVE A BLOG!!! I'm so glad!!!

Um... I posted that YouTube video a long time ago. I LOOOOOVE IT! :)