Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Cute

Well, this has been one heck of a looong day. I worked at the hospital last night (6:30p.m. - 6:30.am.), then got to come home to my precious babies. I was understandably exhausted (especially after only 3 hours of sleep during the day on Tuesday). Thankfully both my kids were in horrible moods & I was able to take a nap @ 8:00 while they did the same. We got in a 2 hour nap...thank you God! We had been up for a while, and as usual they had been fighting & being the usual brother & sister. I was on the phone with my mom & Brie was just giving me such attitude, & I finally had enough. I told her that was enough of the attitude & she needed to go to her room & sit on her bed & get her attitude changed. I got off the phone with my mom, & heard Brie yelling at me. She said, "Mommy, can I get up now? My attitude is gone.". Trying so hard not to wet my pants from laughing I told her sure but she better make sure her attitude stayed gone. I just love it. I often wished my attitude could be "gone" just like that. I just thought that was sooo great.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh aren't kids just great for making us lighten up our mood. Mine help me snap out of it all the time! Too cute!