Thursday, September 18, 2008

Bigger & Better Things!

Well, I'm officially not an employee of Hamilton Hospital. I decided the minute I had to explain why my 4 year old & my 1 year old can't be expected to stay at home by themselves, that was it. So I'm done. I have mixed emotions about not being there. I'd like to think I made some friends but I can't say for sure. So now I'll just go back to being Mom's assistant & work 2 - 3 days a week & stay at home with my babies the rest of the time. My children are more important to me than any job ever could be & while I'm a little saddened at not doing what I feel I was called to do. Being a mommy is the biggest & most important job I have been called to do. (ok so the light just came on!!) They are only little once. And I want to be the one to take Brie to school & to pick her up from school. I want me to be the one who takes her to dance & picks her up from dance. I want to take my babies to day-care & pick them up. I don't want a sub to do it. That's my job. I'm hoping I will feel better after writing this. I hate the circumstances that came about as to why I will no longer be working at the hospital, I really did enjoy it. So when you say your prayers say a little one for me, please.

No comments: