Saturday, January 15, 2011

Project 52 - #2

Well, Christmas is officially over for us, we had our last Christmas get-together today with Josh's siblings and parents. My tree is still up and will remain up until the 21st.... it's family tradition, but now done in memory of my grandmother.

So anyways, we had a busy day, and I remembered to take several pictures to post for my project, but am posting something that has nothing to do with our get-together.

When I take pictures, I usually take several pictures to make sure I get at least one good one, however, I often think they are all good and keep them all, because they display each person's personality.
Brodie with his pencil behind his ear like his daddy and his Poppa. The boys were gonna go work on building a counter for the youth room. Brie loves to come home and put her pajamas and robe on, the robe was a gift from Hunny and Poppa for Christmas. Out of the three, this is Johs's best,
because he thought it was going to be the only one. (haha)
Notice Brodie not even looking at the camera and Josh's "oh great" smile, this is the best of Brie.
While Brodie isn't looking at the camera in this one, he has his usual smile going on, it's a very ornery and mischievous smile. This is Brie's fake smile, and Josh's "ok last one smile".

1 comment:

HuNnY aNd PoPpA LeWiS said...

Cute pictures of your little family. Love these guys to the moon and back. Hope that you will be included in some of these photos!! Good luck with your project 52!!