Monday, March 16, 2009

Great Weekend!


My brother & sister-in-law came in this weekend with their boys! We had lots of fun as usual. Hunter was just crawling everywhere & smiled the whole time they were down. My great uncle & his wife from Minnesota were in this weekend too, we went to see them at my Granny's house. They are such sweet people! (& I JUST LOVE how they talk!) I'll have to post pictures of the kids that I took!
This week is spring break... I don't have to do a whole bunch of running here & there this week. Brie has NO dance, NO school, & NO church on Wednesday! This week is easy, easy, easy. Thank you JESUS for spring break! Hope you all have a good week too!
I'm thinking we might go to Ft. Worth to the zoo, or to Abilene to the zoo, or they are even having Disney on Ice in Dallas. Hhhmmmm what to do for fun?!?

Poppa with his grandkids

Uncle Tom with Hunter!

My Granny! Cheesing!

My dad & his twin... not really but they sure do look A LOT alike!

No comments: