Thursday, December 18, 2008

Is Hunny a teenager?

Well lots to tell today! Brie had her Christmas play & party at Preschool. She was a jelly bean with 3 other girls in the play! (I'll post a video on that later!)
Instead of going to the daycare I'm letting her stay with me at work. She decided she was hungry so I took her out to eat. Hoping Josh was in town we called to ask him if he wanted to join us. As luck would have it, he was able to meet us there.
After leaving Josh was behind us in his truck, as we were turning to the right Brie looked back and said, "Daddy's blinking his light at me Momma!"
As we were passing the cemetery on the way back to work after Josh was "blinking his light at her", our conversation went like this:
B: Mom, who died there?

M: Lots of people are buried there.

B: When I'm a teenager like Hunny, I'm going to die. (very seriuosly she said this)

M: Oh, when your a teenager huh? (trying not to laugh)

B: Yeah, isn't Hunny a teenager?

M: Well, she can be I guess.

B: When do we die?

M: When God gets ready to see you in heaven.

B: Oh, well, I'm ready to meet Meema. (Meema is my mom's mother. We talk a lot about Meema, so Brie knows about her.)

I didn't know what else to say, I was speechless. This child cracks me up & then amazes me all within a few minutes.
Plus of course I had to call Hunny and tell her Brie thought she was a teenager... she loved that idea!

1 comment:

HuNnY aNd PoPpA LeWiS said...

Brie is soooooooooo smart & I love her for saying I'm a teenager!! ;)