Friday, December 12, 2008

I did it & so did she!

Heck yes... I figured out how to post a video... & it was super easy!! Way to go me!

Here it is the debut of Brie dancing (...well mostly singing but hey that will do!) I didn't film the whole thing because after the first few times you get the idea & the song. So there are two different parts!! Bless my sole & my little heart my baby actually DANCED & IN PUBLIC TOO!! Might have had something to do with the fact that I told her if she didn't dance tonight that she would take dance until she actually performed with the group! My exact words, "You will take dance lessons until you are 40 if that's what it takes!!" ...you think it worked? or was it something else? ... maybe she actually started having fun & forgot to be shy!! Anyway here she is... you go baby, you made momma's day, week, month, & year!!!!


At the beginning, she sorta jumped the gun & I was afraid she might not do it after all!

2 comments:

HuNnY aNd PoPpA LeWiS said...

Yay --Brie Brie, our little dancing girl. You did a wonderful job & make us so proud!! We love you and look forward to seeing you dance again.

Yay --Danita, for posting that awesome video. Such a blogging genius!!

Our Family said...

SUPER CUTE!!! Great job Brie Brie :) Mia loved it!