Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Project 52-20

A week before school was out, my mom, the kids, & I drove to Tennessee to watch the son of my mom's friend graduate from high school. Tammy lives a few hours away from Nashville, and it sure made one heck of a trip. My mom really wanted to go, but since my dad hadn't been working in three months he couldn't take anymore time off from work, so I told her I would go. I didn't get any pictures of the actual graduation, or of anything else really, but I did get a picture of my nemesis, The Mighty Mississippi. I have a total fear of bridges (especially the caged ones) and even more so when there is a large body of water under them. A couple of years ago, this is the river that caused all the flooding in Memphis.





WHEW!! Finally in Tennessee


The pyramid in Memphis. It is some kind of arena.



On the way back. We left on Sunday and Brie had school on Monday, so we HAD to make the trip back in one day, that made for a very long day.



It was raining at the river on the way back.




No comments: