Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Bad Blogger Continued!

Since I never posted a first day of picture, I am going to do so now.
Brie started 1st grade this year. She is doing wonderful and is keeping us busy with her homework, dance lessons, and church.
They get a list of 8 to 10 spelling words per week and have to do different activites with these words Monday thru Thursday, while on Friday they have their spelling test.
They have to read 15 minutes at least 5 days a week.
We go to Graham for her dance classes 2 days a week, and have church on Wednesdays.
I'm just tired listing her activities, but I wouldn't have it any other way.
So without further ado, here she is...



1 comment:

The Wiemers said...

You are a bad blogger! JK! I seem to be able to make post but have a hard time finding time to comment! What a precious little family!