Wednesday, December 2, 2009

October

I just haven't been feeling the whole blog thing lately, plus I never was & still am not a good writer. I like when you can just go to a blog & they are so witty & clever with their words, BELIEVE me you won't find that here. Anyways, enough about that.

October was busy, we had Brie's birthday & Dane's birthday, & of course Halloween.

I had their costumes ordered by the end of September... I knew what I wanted Brodie to be & Brie told me what she wanted to be & I ordered 'em off e-bay.

Then we decided Brie needed to have 2 birthday parties (CRAZY IDEA!) One was for just friends (girls ONLY!) & the other was for family & close friends. They were both a lot of work but the grin on her face made it all worth while. Her & her friends made necklaces & bracelets & they decorated their own cupcakes. (i would post pictures but haven't asked permission to put other peoples children on here)

For Halloween Brie was Tigger & Brodie was Winnie-The-Pooh. Most of you know that they call my mom Hunny, what she's been called since Brie was born. So I begged mom into letting (& helping) me make her into a.... Pot of Hunny to go with Pooh & Tigger. The end result was spectacular. See for yourself.






Ending with a little craftiness (if that's what you call it) I made some witches hats for my AWANA class at church. They were SUPER easy & the kids LOVED em.



1 comment:

Molly said...

Love it! She doesn't look too upset about being the hunny! Anything for those grandbabies huh!!!