Thursday, February 26, 2009

Bags... Oh Granny! The bags!

Are you a bag lady? This obsession with bags started with my grandmother & extends to Brie. My grandmother had lots & lots of handbags & she kept almost all of them, my mom does get a new one every 6 months but doesn't hang on to the old ones like her mother, I have a bag for every activity I'm in, I love love love handbags, bags, I am the BAG LADY!, & Brie shares a love for bags like the rest of us.

I have 4 quilted bags that someone has made & given to me, I love these bags, they are sturdy & can be washed easily.

I found a blog where a lady is giving away a beautiful quilted bag. I haven't seen one quite like these, I'm telling you they are wonderful! Makes me wish I could sew, then I would have an endless supply of bags!! ;) he he he

So if you like bags click on the Green Fairy button to the left & enter to win an amazing quilted bag.

No comments: