Friday, October 24, 2008

She's 5 Today!

What a sweet baby!



Five years ago today one of the best things that ever happened to me entered the world! Since then she has kept me on my toes! My Brie is a sweet, smart, & clever girl! She is loved by so many people. Her Aunts Shoni & Chelsi sure spoiled her today. They brought her a HUGE balloon & Brie's favorite dessert from Chili's, the Molten. She got to spend all day with her mom, HUNNY, & brother. We shopped, ate lunch, & picked up birthday party supplies. I'm hoping she had a very good day! The only bad thing was Josh couldn't be in town for their special lunch date. So HAPPY BIRTHDAY our Brie, Brie! Daddy & I love you so much!
Here are a few more pictures!



What a poser!


"matching" Brie & Hunny




One of her favorite guys... her Poppa

She is such a good big sister!

2 comments:

HuNnY aNd PoPpA LeWiS said...

Happy Birthday to our sweet girl. You have added so much joy and beauty to our lives. We love you lots!

Molly said...

Wow I can't believe she is 5! It goes by WAY too fast! Happy birthday Brie!